+49 (0) 30 417 17 04 0
Investing in Berlin real estate can be an extremely lucrative venture. This is the reason why many investors come to Berlin to see their capital…
PRICE: 194.400 EURRead more
PRICE: 174.900 EURRead more
Booming property market:
Berlin´s real estate market is booming- demand for luxury property is increasing, the per capita living space continuous to increase and rents are rising: they can be up to 17.63 euros/ m² in top locations.
Rents increased by 36% from 2008 to 2011: much higher than in any other metropolis. Source: Empirica Inst.
Low purchasing prices:
Even with Berlin’s strong demand for properties and scarce supply, prices are still under- valued: much lower compared to other European capitals such as London, Moscow, Rome, Oslo, Paris, even Budapest.
If you invest in Berlin, you make your money go further obtaining great quality real estate with safe and stable returns. We have properties in Berlin for sale from 60.000 EUR to 5 million EUR.
Strong economic development:
Berlin is not only Germany´s political centre; it is also one of the most dynamic economic regions in Europe. New established companies have made this location become a strong business city. With well-developed and modern telecommunications infrastructure, large pool of skilled manpower and excellent science and research environment; Berlin has optimal conditions for raising business.
Consequently Berlin´s attractiveness for industry and living has been increasing. Since 1994, parts of the German government
have come to settle down from Bonn to Berlin.
Huge potential growth for investment
Berlin has become an international European capital, which offers room for every type of lifestyle, where day-by-day more foreigners are moving there. Its incredibly huge demand for well-located properties in top locations are and will keep on
making the prices of properties rise even more in the coming years.
Cities like London have relatively high price volatility in Real Estate, while in Germany, prices fluctuate much less. China, United States, Spain and United Kingdom have been affected in the past ten years by the rise in mortgage volumes where most of them resulted in a Real Estate Bubble. For Germany, that is almost impossible to happen.
Purchasing prices can rise up to 3% p.a. and rents can rise up to 20% every 3 years.
As we said: make your money go further!
Low mortgage rates
It is a historic opportunity to secure long-term low interest rates in buying your propertyin Berlin. Mortgage rates are in 2012, in
the lowest point since years, with a decreasing tendency which is expected to endure. The combination between price
development in Real Estate in Germany and interest rates could not be better: steady increase in prices for new homes and apartments in Germany compared with a decreased trend in interest rates. (In order to apply for a loan for a property in Germany, Non-residents should have at least 40% of the value of the property in Equity. The other 60% can be covered with the credit.
Also, the additional costs like notarization (1.5%), Property Transfer Tax (4.5% until March 2012, 5% from April 2012) and Agent
Commission should be covered with Equity.)
So, if you want to invest in Berlin’s fantastic and potential property market, leave us your contact details, and we will contact you!