Plenty of room for a family in a quiet residential street on Caputher Krähenberg overlooking the lake Schwielowsee.
– Property is oriented north-south
– Two-story historic coach house with modern extension
– The coach house is not connected with bath and guest WC and, for example, can be used as an office space or ideal getaway for children
– Terrace and sunny south-facing balcony
– Approx. 245 sqm living space
– Open and spacious layout
– Floor-to-ceiling windows
– Contemporary materials, solar technology and modern gas heating
– Underfloor heating in all rooms, surface heating in the 1st floor of the coach house
– Energy requirement according to energy certificate is 63.8 kWh / (sqm.a)
– Oakwood parquet
– Fireplace connection is prepared
– Kitchen connections are prepared
– Two parking spaces on the property
– Suitable as a detached house with an accessory apartment
Caputh is located in Schwielowsee. This is a beautiful landscape facing a lake, directly neighbouring Potsdam. Berlin is easily reachable.
Caputh is a traditional cosy borough in county, Ferch and Geltow with maritime flair. The community of Schwielowsee is a district of Potsdam-Mittelmark region of Brandenburg. The charming centuries-old architecture characterises the streetscape of Caputh. The newly built family homes reflect the strong demand for rural living with superb regional connections and fast access to the metro area.
Albert Einstein particularly appreciated the numerous summers in his house at the edge of the forest.
Once a coveted holiday resort for the Berlin bourgeoisie, Caputh has developed after the German reunification into a posh residential address with optimal fast mass transit connections to Potsdam and Berlin opportunities and a diverse cultural life, often shaped by the international student world of the numerous academic educational institutions in Potsdam.
The vicinity of Caputh to Potsdam and Berlin permit the residents to enjoy a vast variety of cultural events catered for every taste.
Caputh also presents selected opportunities for a qualified free time. Marina offers many facilities for water sports enthusiasts, Saarmund Airport can accommodate aircraft up to 2,000 kg. Kristalltherme in Ludwigsfelde is an exceptional spa.
Viewings are possible upon prior arrangement and provision of complete contact data.
Important information to the Expose. Information is based on property owner´s statements. We do not assume any liability. We would like to point out that the commission for this offer is charged from the buyer. Information is exclusively designed for the recipient. Every unlawful disclosure to third parties leads to compensation claim to Rubina Real Estate GmbH.
*Please note: Rubina Real Estate charges a commission after every real estate transaction. The commission amounts to 5.95% incl. VAT of 19% of the purchase price. The buyer pays the commission to Rubina Real Estate. The commission is payable by the buyer after the notarization of the purchase contract within two weeks after receiving the invoice.