The ideal layout of the apartment suite meets all expectations. Its spacious living/dining area delivers an open and harmonious interior design. A bedroom has also a cosy balcony where you can relax after a busy day, enjoying the sunshine and a view of the TV Tower. The apartment is fully furnished and equipped with the latest technology. The modern and open architecture, the use of high-end materials, the beautiful courtyard create an exclusive living environment.
• Bright, open living space
• Floor heating
• Balcony with a view to TV Tower
• Modern shower bath
• Brand new fitted kitchen with top – brand appliances and dishwasher
• Fully furnished incl. TV
• Full-length windows Courtyard
• Beautiful courtyard
This nice flat is situated in Klosterviertel – an idyllic and romantic part of central Berlin. Just a few meters going down the street you will reach a riverside, the vital line of the city. The promenade is perfect for jogging and walking enjoying the nice view, relaxing, visiting cosy local cafes.
If you are a shopping fan this location is also perfect for you. Just in some minutes, you get to the Alexander square with its enormous shopping offers and possibilities in shopping malls.
If you prefer interesting designer clothes just go to the direction Hackesche Hoefe where you will find small boutiques.
The transport connections are excellent.
U Bahnhof Klosterstr. 50 m
S+U Bahnhof Alexanderplatz 600 m
Bus Berliner Rathaus 350 m
Gendarmenmarkt – 1,7 km
Friedrichstr. – 2 km
Brandenburger Tor – 2,8 km
Ready to move in from 30th April 2019.
* As a matter of form we would like to point out that this offer is subject to a commission for the buyer. Rubina Real Estate GmbH charges a commission after every real estate transaction. The commission amounts to 7.14% incl. VAT of 19%) of the purchase price. The buyer pays the commission to Rubina Real Estate GmbH. The commission is payable by the buyer after the notarisation of the purchase contract within two weeks after receiving the invoice.